Draft Recommendations from the REDD Offset Working Group are now available for public comment. Please click on the links below to read the ROW Recommendations and submit comments. Public comments will be accepted until April 30, 2017. All comments will be available for public viewing no more than three days after they are submitted.
Resources we recommend for further read
The Rainforest Alliance – non-profit network of like-minded individuals and organizations for saving our environment and its sustainable use
Pacific Institute – Pacific Institute is an organization for responsible water treatment
The Water Softener Advisor – detailed guide on hard water and problems it’s causing. Expert advice on choosing the right water softening solutions
Global Heritage Fund – a number of charity and environmental initiatives
- Download and read the draft recommendations
- Submit your comments in response to the draft recommendations by April 30th
- Attend an issue workshops
- Check back to view public comments
- Download and read the final recommendations to be released in summer 2013
*Portugese & Spanish versions will be released soon.